TUV Rheinland Mobility offers on-site process audits / field operations audits as an unbiased and independent 3rd party, guaranteeing the best possible quality for our clients.
The RSC operational assessment team is comprised of over 20 highly qualified individuals, with extensive experiences with FRA Regulations, AAR & AREMA Rules, and GCOR and NORAC. Other competencies include:
- Reviewing and Auditing Internal Procedures
- Formulating and conducting Internal Safety and Security Audit Programs for transit agencies
Project teams consist of 3-4 members, each auditing a defined area. All team members are familiar with transit and railroad operations through our extensive history and current ISA role for PTC/CBTC deployment.
To ensure an optimal outcome for every project and customer, RSC uses a standardized Audit Approach.
Our evaluation approach considers all of the railroad’s line operations departments for field review, particularly:
- Transportation / Operation
- Operations Control Center
System Safety and Training Evaluation follow a “deep-dive” approach, concentrating on the following areas: Track, signal and rolling stock maintenance, inspection and repair practices.
- Communication between Mechanical and Transportation Depts.
- Worker Protection / Shop and Yard Safety
- Locomotive Engineer Oversight.
- Rules and Procedures